Junior Junior

Brilliant.

This is the kind of character depth I've been imagining for a long time. You get every possible angle of every persons life story.

I hope this is going to span out into an intricate web of characters, where every single person that makes an appearance has their tale told. Don't lose your drive or interest in it!

Keep up this fantastic work my friend and I'll keep an eye out for it on the front page.

A Remake A Remake

Simple

Yet strangely satisfying..

Always had to stifle a laugh in public areas with your work man, love the newer stuff even more.

I have to know something though, what on earth is the song at the beginning of the flash, before the song by The Wiggles?

SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute" SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute"

K

Do you animate the mouth like that in everything you do? That's.. Seizure quality.

I like the fact that there's always two sides to flash fads though, if it were all one sided then you'd have to call him Tom Fulp, because we all know how much we all kiss his arse (Wade's is reserved for Bedn. XP)

Well, I like the Naruto thing I guess, that's what people seem to enjoy!
Keep up that thing you're doing.

Uuugh..

White & Black White & Black

I don't think this really deserves front page.

I know there's been alot of hard work put into this but it just doesn't take the cake, the games are boring and repedative and just plain useless and the theme of black and white can only be done well by great animators and thinkers like.. I don't know.. TonyFuzz or.. The ClockCrew..

I give 3 for hard work but 0 on the content that has been created from that.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Okay.. Not what I expected..

I don't know why but for some reason I expected a blockbuster..

It's okay.. To say the least.

Also, The controls don't work that well.
Thanks for the awsome game though.

Star Wars III Maker Star Wars III Maker

I wouldn't really call it III Maker...

Because you have stuff from, The Phantom menace, a new hope, empire strikes back and return of the jedi nothing really from revenge of the sith....

= ) I know the names... Hehehe...

Any way... All my fiffen are belong to this.

Great work.
~JC

Hallway Abyss *Fixed* Hallway Abyss *Fixed*

Mmm... Easy listening

Did you play that on an acoustic or eletric because I tryed it with an eletric and it sounded terrible...

A really relaxing and beautiful work.

Nice work there bud,
Jedi_Coconut

Tancrisism responds:

I played it on an acoustic. Thank you very much, man.