Junior Junior

Brilliant.

This is the kind of character depth I've been imagining for a long time. You get every possible angle of every persons life story.

I hope this is going to span out into an intricate web of characters, where every single person that makes an appearance has their tale told. Don't lose your drive or interest in it!

Keep up this fantastic work my friend and I'll keep an eye out for it on the front page.

A Remake A Remake

Simple

Yet strangely satisfying..

Always had to stifle a laugh in public areas with your work man, love the newer stuff even more.

I have to know something though, what on earth is the song at the beginning of the flash, before the song by The Wiggles?

SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute" SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute"

K

Do you animate the mouth like that in everything you do? That's.. Seizure quality.

I like the fact that there's always two sides to flash fads though, if it were all one sided then you'd have to call him Tom Fulp, because we all know how much we all kiss his arse (Wade's is reserved for Bedn. XP)

Well, I like the Naruto thing I guess, that's what people seem to enjoy!
Keep up that thing you're doing.

Uuugh..

Internal Fires 18 Internal Fires 18

Wow.. They're still horrbile.

Now, For some reason I was filled with so much anger and hate against you when I was fourteen, and, recently, I got a review that mentioned your name, so I thought I'd see if your stuff was any better but, low and behold, even though a year has passed, your skills and story lines are as bad as they were.. so.. I just don't get it. Now, I'm not going on a holy war against the ideal of your media being on Newgrounds, because there's a lot worse that is on newgrounds and at least you know some action scripting.. But I don't get it, why not refine your skills? Learn some things and make all your work better?

What ever.. I just wanted to drop by..

Ciao.

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

I have learned everything I need to learn in order to make my Internal Fires.
Although I have been taking a break from making them, I may just begin them again.
Maybe.
Probably...

New Numa New Numa

You profit WHORE.

So, your first Numa video was someting that hit gold because it had a good rhytm and beat to it and the misunderstanding that you didn't know it had escaped from that folder most people have when they have a wed/video camera on to the internet (That's at least what the media in Australia had thought..) so then it spread. And spread. and spread, until finally people in .. I don't know, until the mole people that live at the center of the earth were even getting emails and links to your candid Numa dance.
So you have your fifteen minutes of fame, which is actually quite a long time concidering how long it took to spread, you set up a web site and maybe sell a few shirts, that's what any warm blooded human would do, use this to your advantage, make money! And I don't hate you for that, but the reason I am so sick of you is the fact that you're trying so desperately to hold onto something that has already gone into the recessess of, "Oh I remember that thing.. It's crap now.." that you've gone and made a sequal to something that, when you look at it CLOSELY, was bad from the beginning. It's a guy, a fat guy, which some people seem to think is hilarious, dancing with only his upper body and miming the mouth actions to an international song. If I wanted to see something like that, I'd go watch Australian Idol or a 'Live' MTV show with who ever is "hot" right now. So any way, back to the denial of not being in the profits and spot light any more. So number two comes out. Or "New Numa" And you just go whole fucking hog.

Right now I don't have the energy or the "Give a Fuck" in me to continue.

So what ever..
Don't make number five.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

Just jack it into my veins!

Ahahaha.. Aww man, these are getting better by the Episode!
I love the new features too! I can see these as a dvd set and if it does happen, count me as your first customer. Or.. maybe your tenth..
Also, I'd like to put an idea to you. A rotten toof. Yup.. Bad toof's's.

Any way, keep up the brilliant work and thank for making us laugh.
Cheers.

P.s Solid Toof rocks.

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

Just jack it into my veins!

I love your stuff rtil, you're a freaking champion. champagne.. chimpanzee.. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

I need sleep. Short story short,
<3.

Party Punch Party Punch

Of a low visual rating

But still a couple of minutes worth of entertainment.

You have the idea down but there are things that are just keeping you 'below that line'

You used way too many of the same style jokes in your prologue and it just gets very boring to read very early, you need to add more options to actually juicing them too, and give more freedom in which clock to do and when.

There isn't anything more I can really think of now but then if I did think of anyhting it wouldn't ad anymore to it in the end anyway.

Nice work lad.

Jedi-

Trailer(1) Trailer(1)

Nice work here.

I can tell you now the other idiots reviewing are.. well.. idiots.

You've put a LOT of effort into re-creating what others did so well and your end product is (To my taste) Much better. You show real talent and just remember, It's the internet who cares what idiots say! ^_^

By the way, When you make backgrounds try to make them look more realistic and leaning towards where ever they're going (The stairs and the skull mostly).
Anyway, I hope to see more work come out from you,

Keep on chuggin'

Jedi_Coconut.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Such a brilliant work of art.

I still can't get over how much work would had have to have been put into this!

It's a wonderful look into the old sort of Fable times of Thumbelina and all those other stories from that era.

It really is just pure gold, nothing could ever match this, and if ever anything did, they'd have to match all the other work you've done! ^_^

Two years going and still a huge fan,
Jedi_Coconut.

P.s If you made Brigittes story into a movie she and I would both love it ^_^)

Review you later Adam.